This is the First Post

As much as for deciding on a visual theme as anything, this is the first post of a new Blog. I am putting this thing together as an idea to write about comics. Specifically, to write about bad comics. I already write reviews for theFandomentals.com of good comics, comics that I like. I kind of want to write about terrible ones as well, and this is a place to figure that shit out. Here is a picture.
How is Wolverine holding on to Cable? Is he floating?
Wow, that is truly awful.
I have a lot of bad comics from the 90s, and I have access through Marvel Unlimited to myriad more of them. So why not write about them? Perhaps we can better appreciate how good comics are today by seeing how bad they used to be.

Anyways, that's all for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X-Force #8

Adventures of the Outsiders #35

Ms. Marvel #1